Just to check...

Are you either registered with a Southwark GP Practice, with GP at Hand (if you are registered with GP at Hand, you also need to live in Southwark), or are you an NHS or Health and Social Care worker working in South East London?

If you’re not sure if you have a Southwark GP click here to check the list.

Are you currently experiencing a crisis and require immediate help because of suicidal thoughts?

Are you currently receiving counselling or a talking therapy from another service or a private practitioner?

Is the main problem you want to work on managing your drug and/or alcohol use?